Type: Pure Color Heat Transfer Vinyl
Size: 12" X 15ft /ROLL
Tips for Pure HTV
Thickness (μm): 80±10
Blade (Level): 1
Temperature (℃): 150-160
Time (Seconds): 8-12
- 1.Mirror/Reverse your image design and place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat.
- 2.Cut your favorite design with the craft cutter or other carving machines. For pure vinyl, we recommend to set 1 level blade.
- 3. Weed the excess material from the design.
- 4. Apply the target design with iron, recommendations for this transfer: (Temperature: 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) Pressure: Medium, Time: 8 ~ 15 seconds ).
- 5.Disperse the iron's heat evenly.
- 6. For Pure HTV, recommend to peel off gently after it cool down.
- Hand wash your fabric gently with mild detergent
- Wait 24 hours after application to wash
- Turn the article of clothing inside before you wash it
- No bleach
Free shipping on orders over US$98.0 to the most countries in the world. While it's US$30 for orders under US$98.0.
1. Shipping Terms: DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid. Please contact us for assistance in customs clearance if needed.
2. Delivery Time = 1 to 3 Working Days (Processing Time) + 3 to 7 Working Days (Carrier Time). As we have the strictly quality control, it usually takes 1 to 3 working days for our warehouse to processing the order.
And it usually takes 3 to 7 working days to reach you by Fedex/ DHL/ UPS/ TNT. Pls feel free to contact us if you don't receive the package within 10 days.
3. The tracking information will be sent to your email after the parcel was shipped.
Tax duties as per country's policy
The customer is responsible for all duties and taxes imposed on the package at customs, these charges are controlled by your country, and VinylFrog has no way to mitigate these.
1.Tax/duty is to be paid by the customer as per their country's policy, we are not liable for any tax/duty incurred in customer's destination country.
2.If the item is returned back to us due to non-acceptance by the customer, we will deduct any tax/duty we paid upon receiving the returned item and refund the remaining amount.
3.If the customer refuses to accept the parcel because of tax problems, and the item is returned to us, we will deduct any tax/duty we paid upon receiving the returned item and refund the remaining amount.
Contact us at email@example.com for any query.