- The heat transfer film is specially designed to withstand multi washes and not peel, crack or fade. It preserves shape and vibrancy of the color even after a long period and repeated washes.
- Premium PU Vinyl has the best stretch so it moves like part of the garment and is thin so it can be layered
- Each Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll Measures 20" x 27yd.
- Wide Range Of Use For All Fabrics: Suitable for a wide range of fabrics such as Cotton, Polyester, Viscose, Rayon and Cotton/Poly Blends. It is a perfect solution for detailed and superior quality designs, lettering, monogramming, numbering and logos for t-shirts, shoes, aprons, baseball caps and other garments that require durable vinyl.
- Simply Cutting And Weeding: Just use craft cutter like Cricut, Silhouette,Sign Plotters,etc and household iron to get the job done.
Free shipping on orders over US$98.0 to the most countries in the world. While it's US$30 for orders under US$98.0.
1. Shipping Terms: DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid. Please contact us for assistance in customs clearance if needed.
2. Delivery Time = 1 to 3 Working Days (Processing Time) + 3 to 7 Working Days (Carrier Time). As we have the strictly quality control, it usually takes 1 to 3 working days for our warehouse to processing the order.
And it usually takes 3 to 7 working days to reach you by Fedex/ DHL/ UPS/ TNT. Pls feel free to contact us if you don't receive the package within 10 days.
3. The tracking information will be sent to your email after the parcel was shipped.
Tax duties as per country's policy
The customer is responsible for all duties and taxes imposed on the package at customs, these charges are controlled by your country, and VinylFrog has no way to mitigate these.
1.Tax/duty is to be paid by the customer as per their country's policy, we are not liable for any tax/duty incurred in customer's destination country.
2.If the item is returned back to us due to non-acceptance by the customer, we will deduct any tax/duty we paid upon receiving the returned item and refund the remaining amount.
3.If the customer refuses to accept the parcel because of tax problems, and the item is returned to us, we will deduct any tax/duty we paid upon receiving the returned item and refund the remaining amount.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.